NCBA mortgages offer home loans in Kenya of up to 105% of the value of the property for persons seeking to acquire, construct, and finance property in major urban and rural areas within major towns. These properties may be for owner-occupation or investment purposes. Need a loan to buy a house for your family? We offer some of the most competitive Mortgage rates in Kenya to both our local and diaspora customers.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6|
|Loan Application: Fill in forms and submit requirements.||Loan Approval||NCBA Offer Letter: Fulfill conditions on the offer letter from NCBA.||Valuation of Property: Done by an NCBA Approved valuer||Security Perfection/Conveyance: Transfer of title and or Legal Charge on the title - Done by an NCBA-approved lawyer.||Disbursement: Release of funds to the vendor/borrower’s account.|
Why NCBA Home Loans?If you’re looking for a home loan, NCBA makes your dream of becoming a homeowner an achievable goal. Our loans offer:
- Competitive Mortgage interest rates
- Friendly loan terms
- Loan repayment periods of up to 25 years.
FeaturesIf you’re looking for a home loan, NCBA makes becoming a homeowner an achievable goal. Our loans offer:
- Mortgage loan facilities of the loan amount in local currency, 1.5 % of the loan amount in foreign currency.
- NCBA mortgage loans are offered in Kenya Shillings, Dollars, Pounds, and Euros.
- Up to 105% Financing of property value or market price whichever is lower.
- Maximum term of up to 25 years.
- Home loan Interest is calculated on a reducing balance basis.
NCBA Easy Build
NCBA Easy Build is our property financing solution that enables you to have access to building plans and full professional services so that you can build your house without stress.
We have a pool of construction consultants comprising Architects, Quantity surveyors, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineers who will supervise your construction process end to end.
As you construct a house, you can sit and relax knowing that our pool of experts will handhold you through the process. We also have pre-approved house designs to select from.
With the NCBA Easy Build solution, you enjoy:
- 1. Flexibility in selection of location.
- 2. Customization of your home to your specific tastes, preferences and lifestyle.
- 3. Flexibility in working within your budget.
- 4. Reduced cost of homeownership as it is cheaper to build than buy to buy a house.
- 5. Quality control as we provide you with approved experts to build your house.
- 6. Instant property value appreciation upon completion.
How to Sign Up for NCBA Easy Build
Step One: View the house designs listed below. Select your preferred designs and submit your loan application alongside your personal information on the I am Interested section below.
Step Two: We will review your application and if successful, approve the loan application for the house design with the indicated construction cost as advised by our construction consultants.
Step Three: Valuation and conveyancing. Property is valued and charged to NCBA bank.
Step Four: Our approved construction consultants supervise the construction of your house and NCBA finances the project.
Step Five: Handover. The project is handed over to you.
For more information, kindly write to the property finance team on email@example.com
Unlock the value of your property with financing against an existing mortgage or on a property as collateral. Get up to 90% of your property’s value on single and investment residential units, and up to 80% of property value for residential multiple dwellings and investment commercial property.
- Maximum tenor of up to 5 years for loans of KES 100,000 to KES 2 million on local currency loans.
- Maximum loan tenure of 25 years for loans above KES 2 million.
Get a plot loan in Nairobi, Mombasa and other major urban and rural areas within major towns for up to 70% of the plot value. Pay comfortably with tenors ranging from 36 to 60 months.
- Loan facility fees of 1% of the loan value for local clients, and 2% for diaspora clients.
- Minimum loan amount is KES. 500,000
Get Started With Our Simple NCBA Mortgage Calculator
Your monthly payment will be
"*" indicates required fields
Interested in a property?
Browse our Property Partners and see tons of options for your next homeFIND A HOME
Sounds like a deal?