The NCBA logbook loan product aims to give individuals and businesses access to quick financing to enable them to meet their emergency needs for immediate cash.
You are able to borrow cash against an owned vehicle provided it’s not under any finance.
- Minimum loan amount – KShs.100,000
- The vehicle must not be more than 15 years old in terms of year of manufacture (YOM) by the time loan is repaid
- Logbook loan applicable to Private and commercial vehicles only i.e. Trucks, Saloon cars and pickups. PSV vehicles such as buses, Matatus, Taxis, etc. – Not applicable
- Access to quick financing against the car value
- Repayment cycle based on customer’s income cycle
- Loan application feedback in 12 hours
- Convenient online application through https://ke.ncbagroup.com/asset-finance-application/
- Comprehensive motor insurance at favorable rates through NCBA Insurance Agency