NCBA Business Stock Loan
NCBA Business stock loan helps your business to meet your working capital needs through revolving and non-revolving stock loans which are essential for your business growth. These loans cater for your business needs financing that facilitates the purchase of new stock or buffer stock for normal business operations. This loan is available with revolving limits.
- Enjoy a flexible repayment period of up to 36 months depending on the nature of the stock and business cash conversion cycle.
- Repayment is in equal monthly instalments of principal and interest.
- Repayment for revolving limits with an option to service the interest on a monthly basis and principal repaid in the bullet.
- Hassle-free insurance for the stock and the business through NCBA Bancassurance.
- Loan amounts of up to Kes 6,000,000/- tailored to fit your business needs with no security required.
Standard terms and conditions
- Documentary evidence of items being purchased. e.g. Proforma Invoice.
- Payment is made directly to the supplier against evidence of delivery of goods.
- The bank shall finance up to 80% of the supplier’s invoice/proforma amount.
- Banking relationship with NCBA Bank for a period of 6 months only.
- Loan approval within 4 days