NCBA mortgages offer home loans in Kenya of up to 105% of the value of the property for persons seeking to acquire, construct, and finance property in major urban and rural areas within major towns. These properties may be for owner-occupation or investment purposes. Need a loan to buy a house for your family? We offer some of the most competitive Mortgage rates in Kenya to both our local and diaspora customers.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6|
Fill in forms and submit requirements.
|Loan Approval||NCBA Offer Letter: Fulfill conditions on the offer letter from NCBA.||Valuation of Property: Done by an NCBA Approved valuer||Security Perfection/Conveyance: Transfer of title and or Legal Charge on the title – Done by an NCBA-approved lawyer.||Disbursement: Release of funds to the vendor/borrower’s account.|
Why NCBA Home Loans?
If you’re looking for a home loan, NCBA makes your dream of becoming a homeowner an achievable goal. Our loans offer:
- Competitive Mortgage interest rates
- Friendly loan terms
- Loan repayment periods of up to 25 years.
If you’re looking for a home loan, NCBA makes becoming a homeowner an achievable goal. Our loans offer:
- Mortgage loan facilities of the loan amount in local currency, 1.5 % of the loan amount in foreign currency.
- NCBA mortgage loans are offered in Kenya Shillings, Dollars, Pounds, and Euros.
- Up to 105% Financing of property value or market price whichever is lower.
- Maximum term of up to 25 years.
- Home loan Interest is calculated on a reducing balance basis.