1. The infinite credit card customer will call Karen Country Club to book an appointment, stating the time and date the cardholder intends to golf.
2. Only cardholders with a valid WHS handicap Index will be allowed on the course. They will be required to give their full name, telephone number, handicap index and CDH number when booking.
3. The cardholder will proceed to the Club on the appointment date and time and provide his/her Infinite credit card for validation.
4. The card will be run at the POS terminal of the club for a ZERO transaction amount, if approved the card will be deemed to be valid.
5. The cardholder will then access the complimentary golf round.
6. The customer will not be entitled to bring guests or family members at the club unless golfer(s) who must pay full green fees.
7. The customer will be required to adhere to the club rules – use of mobile phone on designated areas, dress code and others as displayed on the notice boards.
8. The customer will be required to follow Ministry of Health protocols. Temperature check at the entrance, wearing of Mask, social distancing, handwashing/sanitizing.
9. The customer will not have access to facilities that are exclusive for members and signed-in guests.