- What is Fuliza M-PESA?
This is a service that allows M-PESA customers to complete their M-PESA transactions when they have insufficient funds in their M-PESA account.
- What are the requirements and how do I activate Fuliza M-PESA Service?
You need to be an M-PESA registered customer with an active Safaricom line. Dial *234# and select Fuliza M-PESA to opt-in.
- How many accounts can I hold for Fuliza M-PESA services?
Every M-PESA registered line will be treated as a different account. Each mobile number will qualify for Fuliza M-PESA and will be awarded a limit. This limit will be reviewed every 3 months depending on your usage.
- How will I know my Fuliza M-PESA account details?
Dial *234# and Select Fuliza M-PESA to check your limit, balance, mini statement and opt-out option. Every time you transact using Fuliza, you will receive an SMS with the outstanding Fuliza amount.
- How many times can I use Fuliza M-PESA?
You can use it as many times as needed as long as you are within the allocated Fuliza M-PESA limit.
- Which M-PESA transactions can I complete using Fuliza M-PESA?
Lipa Na M-PESA: Buy goods and Paybill, Airtime purchases, as well as Send money.
- How do I use my Fuliza limit?
All you need to do is transact normally on M-PESA and if you have insufficient funds, Fuliza M-PESA will cover the shortfall.
- How do I grow my Fuliza M-PESA limit?
Continue using Safaricom and M-PESA services frequently and repay Fuliza M-PESA on time by topping up your M-PESA account.
- Can I withdraw money from Fuliza?
No, you cannot withdraw funds from Fuliza M-PESA.
- How much will I be charged for using Fuliza M-PESA?
You will be charged 1% interest and a maintenance fee on the outstanding balance as per the below table. Normal M-PESA transaction charges apply. Transaction Promotional Tariff for Range (Kshs) Tariff 30 days from launch
0 -100 One-time fee of Ksh 2
101-500 Kshs. 5 per day
501-1000 Kshs. 10 per day
1001-1500 Kshs. 20 per day
1501-2500 Kshs. 25 per day
2501-70000 Kshs. 30 per day
- How will I repay my Fuliza M-PESA?
Any funds received or deposited in your M-PESA account will automatically be used to clear your outstanding Fuliza M-PESA.
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can send using Fuliza M-PESA?
M-PESA limits apply as below;
- Min KES 1.00 Maximum KES 42,000.00
- Will I get money reversed if I send/pay to a wrong number/till and had used Fuliza M-PESA?
M-PESA reversal process applies as long as the recipient has not utilized the funds. You can also initiate reversal by sending the M-PESA SMS to 456 NB: Transactional charges will not be reversed.
- Is Fuliza M-PESA a loan product?
No. This is a continuous overdraft service that allows you to complete M-PESA transactions when you have insufficient funds.
- Are there any Penalties for late repayment?
You will not have access to your Fuliza M-PESA limit if you have any unpaid balance after day 30. This will, however, be restored on full repayment of your Fuliza Balance.